Saturday, March 1, 2008

If I'm A Jumper For One Day

Went to watch the show, Jumper with couple of friends. Not much of a plot. The main character, David at age 15, discovered his "jumper" skill when fell through the ice covering on a river and ended up lying on the school library. From there, the first thing that came through David's mind was to leave his abusive father and "jumped" straight to the bank to borrow some money for a living. David's eight years of luxurious life came to an end when Roland Cox started hunting jumpers down and he was no exception. There were several scenes from countries like Eygpt, London, Tokyo, Rome and United States where he "jumped" and was being chased.

I feel that David should pay more attention to class especially geography as his "jumped" only limited to these few countries. To answer my question if I'm a jumper for one day, the first thing would be to "borrow" some money from the bank. Show off my skills to the ladies and bring along my gears before jumping to Maldives, Mount Everest, Tibet mountains, Grand Canyon, Melbourne 12 Apostles. Think now it left only 9 due to erosion. Ferrari, Porsche? Well, I'm not really into automobiles, besides it pollutes the environment, so it's a no-no for me. Scenes in the show where I would also agreed to " jumped" : surf on the biggest wave, sunbathing at the top of the statue in Eygpt.


No comments: